Compact CIP Set
The CIP unit, comprises a basic compact unit with all functions required for
a reliable cleaning process such as CIP supply, chemical dosing, heating,
monitoring and control.
The tanks being placed close together and are box shaped to minimise
footprint details. The modular structure of the CIP unit gives the necessary
flexibility for an adaptation to capacity and equipment requirements of the
process. The process independent system design allows free choice of the
required cleaning process.
The cleaning system type has been designed as central unit for the
automatic cleaning of production plants in the foodstuff sector. An integrated,
insulated buffer tank for caustic solution serves for the recycling and for the
increase in concentration of the caustic solution.
A cleaning program can be composed of the following steps:
Pre-rinsing with water. The returning pre-rinsing water is eliminated.
• Caustic treatment, hot. The caustic solution is redelivered into the
caustic tank controlled via a conductivity meter in the return pipe.
Hot water. By means of a heater the water is heated up to a preset temperature.
Controlled via a conductivity meter and the temperature metering the water is
returned into the hot water tank.
• Rinsing, cold with fresh water.
• Disinfection. In a fixed ratio disinfectant is added to the fresh
water and circulates through the object.
• Rinsing, cold with fresh
• Flow rates, temperatures and times are adapted to the
requirements of the object.
• Economical use of caustic
solution by recycling the caustic solution and thereby reduction of waste water
charge at the same time
• Automatic increase in concentration of the
• Automatic control of the cleaning process
• Variable programs
- Storage Tanks: 1m3, 2m3, 3m3,
- CIP Supply: 10m3/h, 15m3/h, 25m3/h @ 3.5
- Circuits: 1 (Additional circuits may be added depending on storage
- CIP Supply Pump
- Set of Automated Valves
- Chemical Dosing Unit
- Skid Mounted, Pre-assembled, Factory Tested
- Wetting Agent Dosing
- Germicide Dosing
- Recipe Management
- Alarm Printer
- Mix-proof Valves
- CIP Return Pump